Agency Jobs

Getting a job as an occupational therapist – speaking from an experience Setting my priority In reality, you can’t be too picky about what kind of job to get as a non-immigrant worker. So you have to set your priority – do you really want to work in this country for more than a year? … More Agency Jobs

Find Out Who Actually Provided Sponsorship

1. My Visa Jobs Here is the website I referred to find who actually sponsored international students/workers. You can search by job title, company name, state, etc. You can also see some immigration document that was processed   2. Immihelp Here is another website with similar information that I recently found. It seems to have … More Find Out Who Actually Provided Sponsorship

OPT Q&A 01

How does OPT work exactly? OPT allows you to work in the US for 12 months.  If you don’t have a job for more than 90 days combined during OPT period, your OPT is not valid anymore. (In another word, you need to stay employed 9/12 months during OPT.) You may do OPT before graduation. … More OPT Q&A 01

VCVC vs Work Visa

VCVC vs Work Visa You need to get VCVC to apply for work visa (H1B) as an occupational therapist.   What is VCVC? It is basically a document issued by NBCOT proving that you are as qualified to work in the States as other US therapists. This is an immigration document that the department of … More VCVC vs Work Visa